1. Recap of Tableau: enhancing Tableau Experience
a. Managing views
i. Revisit the link: http://tinyurl.com/TWIN2015-1
ii. Current mode is on Kindergarteners' average test scores. Please replicate different grades' test scores using the
2. How does the scores vary across the grades?
i. How would you change the ELA score to Science and Math scores?
3. With one grade at a time vs. several grades simultaneously
4. Sharing data visuals
i. Share on Social Network
5. Click on the "share" on the lower right hand side of the Tableau page
6. Select Twitter feed or Facebook icon to share it on your SNS
ii. Output, save as images and PDFs
7. Click on the "download" on the lower right hand side of the Tableau page next to "share" link
8. Select PDF or image option and click
9. Check your downloaded file to see if it contains the data visual
10. Alternate Data Visualization tools
a. Personality Trait
i. Visit the link: http://watson-um-demo.mybluemix.net/
ii. Copy one article (any text) that you have ever written (could be email, essay, letter, or find the writing from some
other authors via Google searching Mark Twain or Winston Churchill for example)
iii. Paste this text into the text field in the link
iv. (press button? Link? What action next?)
v. What do you think about the results?