TWIN-CS: ABOUT US
The Two-Way Immersion Network for Catholic Schools is supported by critical individuals and groups leading the innovative and transformative change of Catholic education in the United States. TWIN-CS is composed of:
- Individual Network Schools, which includes 17 full member schools today,
- Design Team with highly-specialized university faculty on dual-language immersion research and implementation
- Mentor for each school, who provides expertise in implementing the TWIN program
- Advisory Board of educational leaders which provides general guidance to the network
- Critical Friends & Support Staff execute specific projects and initiatives relating to the network, and
- Sponsors that are a significant element of TWIN-CS , ensuring the success and vibrancy of TWIN-CS across each of the project's phases.